[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem deploying jpa example to Weblogic 9.2

barthjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 10:19:35 EDT 2007

I'm following the readme in the jpa example for Seam 2 Beta.  After deploying the war, I attempt to start the application.  I get these exceptions in the log file:

javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: bookingDatabase] class or package not found
	at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.addNamedAnnotatedClasses(Ejb3Configuration.java:1089)
	at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.addClassesToSessionFactory(Ejb3Configuration.java:886)
	at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure(Ejb3Configuration.java:772)
	at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure(Ejb3Configuration.java:183)
	at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure(Ejb3Configuration.java:240)
	at org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.createEntityManagerFactory(HibernatePersistence.java:120)
	at javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:51)

and

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.seam.example.jpa.Booking
	at java.lang.Class.forName(Ljava.lang.String;ZLjava.lang.ClassLoader;)Ljava.lang.Class;(Unknown Source)
	at org.hibernate.util.ReflectHelper.classForName(ReflectHelper.java:112)

Any help on this?  Unfortunetly, I'm new to both Seam and Weblogic.

Thanks,
Jeremy J. Barth

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070125#4070125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070125