[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Netbeans + Seam Plugin = Success !!

ericcart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 13:09:05 EDT 2007

After fighting... for more than a week with JBoss Eclipse IDE + Seam + Exadel ... I concluded that THIS PLATFORM SUCKS

There's no way to make them work.... If you get it.... after two days stops working.... and eats a lot of memory just to start it.

So I tried Netbeans + Seam + Seam Plugin.... It worked fine at the first time... NO PROBLEM !!!!!! I can't believe it.

I have initialized a Web project full enabled with Hibernate, Seam, Drools, and jBPM.

I hope this message saves time to next one testing JBossEclipse.

PD: JBoss Team, if you are working to release Red Hat Developer Studio, please hurry, there's a huge need for integrated tool.

Thanks,
Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070210#4070210

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070210