[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: where should i include my javascript file?

saigon_man do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 16:12:02 EDT 2007

I already removed the tag  but it does not make any different. Are you using the same version 2.6 as well? I read something off from sourceforge for JBoss bug

[JBPORTAL-1246] Error while creating javascript includes using jboss-portlet.xml

I dont' know if this is true or not, but even if I include a css file as said in JBoss portal document, there is no such line show up in the main portal. By the way, the url for my portal is

http://localhost:8080/portal

Any ideas?

thanks,

TL