[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - pages.xml navigation rules?

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 01:41:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have the following method declared in one of the backing bean:

@Name("wcQuotesMgr")
  | public class QuotesManagerBean implements QuotesManager {
  |     public String viewNews(Quote quote) {
  |         return "success";
  |     }
  | }

How would I tell the pages.xml to navigate to the choosen page? For example, I am currently declaring the following in my pages.xml:

<navigation from-action="#{wcQuotesMgr.viewNews}">
  |             <rule if-outcome="success">
  |                 <redirect view-id="/viewNews.xhtml"/>
  |             </rule>
  | </navigation>

Yet that does not seem to work. In all my other pages.xml declaration, I did not have methods that contains parameters. In this particular case, I have one parameter. Perhaps that is reason why I was not redirecting the page I would like.

Any idea?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070392#4070392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070392