[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: EjbSchedulerServiceFactory - Exception

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 03:20:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

thanks for helping,

@Ed, i did go in the source and in find this :

try {
      Context initial = new InitialContext();
      LocalTimerServiceHome localTimerServiceHome = (LocalTimerServiceHome) initial.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/LocalTimerServiceBean");      localTimerService = localTimerServiceHome.create();
    } catch (Exception e) {
      JbpmException jbpmException = new JbpmException("ejb local timer lookup problem", e);
      log.error(e);
      throw jbpmException;
    }

Apparently thats that lookup that fail. I think that its because the names are not matching or because that ejb does not exist.
My wondering is about where that ejb is defined and/or deployed during the processus of deploying the jbpm-enterprise.ear ?

@msandoz, i will see that functionnality.

Regards,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070404#4070404