[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: [CachedConnectionManager] Closing a connection for you

sylobsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 06:29:48 EDT 2007

I use two different configuration files : one for the application and one for jBPM so I suppose I have two connection pools.
The application is configured with a "persistence.xml" file (use of JPA and annotations).
jBPM is configured with hibernate.cfg.xml file and dynamically with a method for some JbpmContext parameters.
When I create a JbpmContext, I systematically call JbpmContext.close()  after using it.
I manually edited a processdefinition.xml and I programatically deploy it :

        ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlInputStream(inputStream);
        this.jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);
this.jbpmContext.close();

This seems to work.

Then, from another part of the application, I try to get the list of processes definitions, so I create a new JbpmContext. It's when the error occurs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070482#4070482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070482