[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: [CachedConnectionManager] Closing a connection for you

sylobsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 09:07:49 EDT 2007

1) I sure steps executed are //--1, //--2, //--3, //--4 because I executed them in debug mode.
2) I'm on a thread that has already done some jBPM work. In fact I have several JbpmConfiguration objects in a HashMap and choose the one I want according to a criteria given by the application, then I create the JbpmContext using : jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext(), do my jBPM work and close the JbpmContext. I reviewed my code and I'm sure I call JbpmContext.close() each time jBPM work is done. The problem is that even if I close the context, the connection isn't closed because of the mustConnectionBeClosed variable which is set to false. Why is it set to false whereas seemingly the session should be closed ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070576#4070576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070576