[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Update to jdk 1.5.0_12 causes package does not exists in

shausch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 10:21:18 EDT 2007

I've the same symptoms since yesterday.

I've updated from jdk 1.5.0_06 to 1.5.0_12 and Eclipse 3.3 with wtp 2.0.
I deinstalled 1.5.0_06 first.

Since that the deployed jsp files are not able to get my hibernate-packages.

I tested it with parallel installations of jdk 1.5.0_10 and 1.5.0_06.
I builded and deployed my sources and started the JBoss several times with completely different JDK but I've still this problem.

I also get my old backup of eclipse-workspace and switched completely backwards to 3.2. No change.

I started the JBoss through eclipse debug mode and from the console with run.bat.

Now I'm going to reinstall a backup of my jboss-directory. Mayby there is a wrong configuration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070616#4070616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070616