[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SEAM + jBPM question

ntsankov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 11:52:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

Searching google for "seam example jbpm" gave me this link: http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/jboss/jboss-eap-4.2/doc/seam/Seam_Reference_Guide/Seam_Tutorial-A_complete_application_featuring_Seam_and_jBPM_the_DVD_Store_example.html

there you can read this:
anonymous wrote : The administration screens take use jBPM to manage the approval and shipping cycle for orders. The business process may even be changed dynamically, by selecting a different process definition!

Checking this example will get you started (it helped me a lot), you can also use seam-gen to create the app skeleton for you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070692#4070692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070692