[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem using ProcessImageTag

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 12:27:44 EDT 2007

I am having the same problem.

I am using JBPM 3.2.1, and integrated it into my own webapp.
I am not using JSF.
I am using the ProcessImageTag.java,  but when the image comes up, there is simply the red rectangle border being displayed, but the actually process image is not being displayed. If I do a view source on the resulting page, this is the section where the image should be:

Now, I am using the jbpm-console in tomcat 5.0.28, and it all works fine. The process image is displayed correctly, so I know it works. But in my own webapp, using the same database etc, not using JSF, only the red rectangle outline shows.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070715#4070715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070715