[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: rough start with JBossPDP

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 14:51:28 EDT 2007

What you provide to the PDP construction is a configuration file(which internally lists the locations of your policy/policy sets).  Look at page 4 of the user guide for an example of the configuration file.

  | <ns:jbosspdp>
  |    <ns:Policies>
  |     <ns:PolicySet>
  |       <ns:Location>test/policies/interop/xacml-policySet.xml</ns:Location>
  |       <ns:Policy>
  |         <ns:Location>test/policies/interop/xacml-policy2.xml</ns:Location>
  |       </ns:Policy>
  |       <ns:Policy>
  |        <ns:Location>test/policies/interop/xacml-policy3.xml</ns:Location>
  |       </ns:Policy>
  |       <ns:Policy>
  |         <ns:Location>test/policies/interop/xacml-policy4.xml</ns:Location>
  |       </ns:Policy>
  |       <ns:Policy>
  |         <ns:Location>test/policies/interop/xacml-policy5.xml</ns:Location>
  |       </ns:Policy>
  |     </ns:PolicySet>
  |    </ns:Policies>
  | <ns:Locators>
  |    <ns:Locator>
  |    </ns:Locator>
  | </ns:Locators>
  | </ns:jbosspdp>

I will need to clean up the user guide and make it more intuitive and descriptive (this is a beta release).  For the GA release, I will get the user guide better. :)

If you download the source jar, there are multiple junit tests that you can look at.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070755#4070755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070755