[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: strange behavior in getting caller principal in ejb

jainsau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 16:26:38 EDT 2007

Its working now. Bug in my code. I was resetting the initialContext's principal to "unauthenticated" when looking up for an unsecured bean (if that bean's proxy was not created yet) in my app, which was causing the SimplePrincipal to be returned within my bean. On the second invocation, the proxy (for the unsecured bean )had been created so the lookup was not required and hence the principal was not reset.

Sorry to those who spent time reading my post.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070782#4070782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070782