[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - web clustering - fail over, http state replication

konkimalla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 18:57:28 EDT 2007

I created a cluster of two windows nodes and they both are visible. With the help of a stand alone java application I successfully tested loadbalancing and fail over capabilities. However, I am having problems while testing the same through a web client. I have downloaded apache(2.2.4) and mod_jk (1.2.20) and configured as per the document.

I am using jboss 4.2.1 version and did the following things:

1)I ran both machines using
run -c all -b <respective ip address>
2)I pointed http://<nodeip1>:8080 and got the result - servlet calls statefull ejb.
3) I had shutdown node having ip1 and tried to invoke the opeation and got the page not found. I thought I will get the information from node2.

I might be dumb in testing, but can some body please let me know as what I am missing and the procedure to test the web client.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070818#4070818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070818