[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Bypass Form Validation For Certain Operations?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 4 04:49:52 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : As you pointed out, specifying the validation in the PDL is preferable to performing validation in the UI. I would recommend that the jpdl schema be enhanced to support more validation.  enhancing the schema is not that difficult, creating the code behind it is.

If it is done it should seamlesly (pun intended) integrate with the ui frontend. So imo the variable type, vaildator and  maybe even a message should be configurable. But then again I also want the read, write, required in separate attributes see topic in the design forum)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070847#4070847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070847