[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss for Sales and Marketing people

elsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 4 08:26:17 EDT 2007

I need someone to explain to me the limitations of JBoss, if indeed there are any.

My company is thinking of using JBoss for a new site development, however, I am getting the impression from our developer that JBoss can not handle certain things on the wish-list from our sales and marketing group. Either that, or the developer himself may not be able to handle the developments being asked of him.

What I could use are a question or two to ask him to sniff out the truth.

Thanks!
Elsa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070862#4070862

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070862