[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: In attribute requires non-null value: authenticator.enti

mmakundi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 5 02:38:45 EDT 2007

This thread actually solved my problem, indirectly:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=112375

The key is:
One other potential trap is that I have just upgraded from Seam 1.2.1 to 2.0b1 and "managed-persistence-context" has been moved from namespace core to persistence. If this is the case, then don't forget to add the persistence namespace to your XML namespace config:

xmlns:persistence="http://jboss.com/products/seam/persistence"

I am actually using Seam 1.2 and thus I must revert to core tag. And it works!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070929#4070929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070929