[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem using ProcessImageTag

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 5 05:27:38 EDT 2007

Okay so it's missing :) I figured it was using jsf, but unfortunately I haven't used jsf before, so when I looked through the source code, I found it difficult to try and figure out what was going on. And I needed to figure this out for a demo on Monday, so I didn't have time to learn jsf. I think I need to spend some time reading up and playing with it sometime. Not knowing jsf really makes working with/learning the jbpm-console difficult.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070952#4070952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070952