[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - <s:convertEntity /> - how to make it works?

oblivion1200 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 05:04:59 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have searching for answer many hours and I can't find how to fix it. I have to use <s:convertEntity />, but to use it I have to place
<lifecycle>
  |      <phase-listener>
  |         org.jboss.seam.jsf.TransactionalSeamPhaseListener
  |     </phase-listener>
  | </lifecycle>
in faces-config.xml. Right after the change and redeployment I get deployment exception:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No application context active

This forum is my last resort. Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071081#4071081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071081