[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Cannot Get InitialContext Lookup to Work

kurzweil4 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 06:50:25 EDT 2007

I am using JBoss 4.2.1. I am using an EJB 3.0 Entity and service. I have tried everything I can think of to get the InitialContext look to work, but I am having no luck at all. I have tried dozens of things and looked a dozens of web sites and tried to follow that they told me to do. I feel on the verge of giving up on JBoss and moving to a different server.

Alot of the information I found was discouraging like "X or Y does not work with JBoss" ..."Z is not completely implemented". I think I have ended up more confused on what to do than before I started.

I have a WAR and an EJB JAR in my EAR. I want to access the service facade in my EJB JAR. What is the correct way to do this with InitialContext lookup and what must be set up for it to work?

Any help is deeply appreciated.

Kurzweil4

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071113#4071113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071113