[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityConverter: Entity Manager not found

Newlukai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 09:29:39 EDT 2007

I tried it. I really did. But I had to surrender facing the list of things to do to migrate to Seam 2.0. Sorry.

So I'm on 1.2.1.GA again. The only major change before this mibehaviour occured was to introduce a @Startup component which is injected to the backing bean. But I don't know why this should produce an error in the EntityConverter when the page is submitted after it was successfully rendered.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071176#4071176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071176