[jboss-user] JBoss portal CAS SSO

Boudreau Luc luc.boudreau at umontreal.ca
Mon Aug 6 10:45:55 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm fairly new to the JBoss architecture and I'm trying to setup the
portal to authenticate against CAS. We use CAS because we are also
running Pentaho on the JBoss AS. We used ACEGI modules to setup an
authentication bridge, but I get an error message which is pretty
deceiving.

I'd like to debug the whole portal and ACEGI classes, but I can't find
any helpful documentation on how to setup an Eclipse environment which
would do the job. How can checkout/build/deploy the source code and
debug it ? It looks like the portal code is fragmented in about thirty
different Eclipse subprojects and frankly, I'm a bit confused. Where do
I start ?

Thanks for the help.

Luc