[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Reusable Action Buttons tag through Facelets Composition

franciscoacb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 13:30:19 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I've been testing ReusableActionButtons. It works well except that when it is in use (I change the action buttons Seam-Gen'd code with this code: ReusableActionButtons) and I perform a create ou delete, for example, the next page is not the list page, as it used to be with the Seam-Gen generated code.

I have also tried ui:componet instead of ui:composition at the custom tag, but without success.

Francisco Antônio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071292#4071292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071292