[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: GPD-78 Adding ConfigInfoElements to Actions and nested C

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 15:52:16 EDT 2007

I think you simply have to create a jboss account on the jboss home page. Then you are allowed to file issues in JIRA. Meanwhile, I will reopen the issue and look at it this week.
But note that it will not be possible to configure these complex structures out our the box with the current properties view.

Normally the GA release of the new GPD will be available next week.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071346#4071346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071346