[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss 4.0.x migration to 4.2.x

dlgrasse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 16:32:49 EDT 2007

A quick followup on this...although I was able to get the webservice working with the afore-mentioned jaxrpc-mapping file changes, I am getting some undesirable behavior.  Namely the nested tags now have to be resolved with a namespace.  At least I'm suspecting that the jaxrpc-mapping changes have caused this need.

As an example, the input XML now has to look like this:

  | <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
  |                   xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
  |                   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  | >
  | <soapenv:Body>
  |
  |   <getReflistsRequest xmlns="{wsdl types namespace}">
  |     <date xmlns='{schema types namespace}'>2005-08-17T18:13:42.417Z</date>
  |     <subset xmlns='{schema types namespace}'>RefLists</subset>
  |   </getReflistsRequest>
  |
  | </soapenv:Body>
  | </soapenv:Envelope>

whereas before it could look simply like this:

  | <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
  |                   xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
  |                   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  | >
  | <soapenv:Body>
  |
  |   <getReflistsRequest xmlns="{wsdl types namespace}">
  |     <date>2005-08-17T18:13:42.417Z</date>
  |     <subset>RefLists</subset>
  |   </getReflistsRequest>
  |
  | </soapenv:Body>
  | </soapenv:Envelope>

So it appears that since I can't define mappings Java<->WSDL elements, that as a result I have to resolve the schema elements in the payload.  Any thoughts on this?  Is there a way to provide jaxrpc-mapping java-xml-type-mapping's to WSDL elements?  Or some other way to avoid the inner-tags being resolved?  I was able to do this prior to before migrating to either JBossWS1.2.1 or JBossWS2.0.

dlgrasse

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071365#4071365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071365