[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - some minor issues with eclipse jpdl 3.1.0 beta 1

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 04:03:42 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

just thought I would report a couple of issues I have found while using the eclipse designer a little more often recently.  It is possible that these issues are fixed in the beta 2 version, which I will download once I have finished my demo to the boss next week.  Also I am not sure if this is the correct place to list problems I have encountered.

So I am using eclipse 3.3.0, build : I20070621-1340 on a macbook pro.

The issues I have found are :

1) some random duedate attributes seem to appear with an empty value, this causes exceptions within the console app

2) when there are two transitions from a node, both need to be labelled, if not, exceptions are generated within the console app, is there a validation option within the jpdl plug in that would trap this for me ?

3) form files generated within the plugin can only have one hyphen in the name for example, 'fbm-rejects.xhtml', if I try a name with two hyphens, like 'fbm-rejects-psr.xhtml' it is not stored in the database properly, and therefore the form does not display in the console app.

Thanks for your help,

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071459#4071459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071459