[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Embeded xxx questions...

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 05:43:30 EDT 2007

If I implement EmebededJBoss into Tomcat, can I use Seam scheduler on it?

I spent many hours trying to run seam scheduler on tomcat and (Seam 1.6) and this is not possible. Seam pay example don't works to on tomcat.
Maybe Seam 2 and emebeded JBoss fixed this problem?

After this fight, my second try was to use opensymphony with seam 1.6, but for some reasons Seam can't inject me entity manager?
Here is my post about that:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=115432

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071497#4071497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071497