[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <s:convertEntity /> - how to make it works?

oblivion1200 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 06:03:55 EDT 2007

Pete Muir, could you give me hint about this exception? I was searching this forum and found 4 posts related to this, but no solution. There is also not much on google. I have read http://docs.jboss.com/seam/latest-2.0/reference/en/html/persistence.html#d0e5466.
Yesterday I tried many workaround to make selectOneMenu work, but using convertEntity when working with entities is best solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071515#4071515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071515