[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to set substitution values?

g.tomassoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 06:37:52 EDT 2007

"genman" wrote : You can set these properties using this:
  | http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/jboss/jboss-eap-4.2/doc/Server_Configuration_Guide/Additional_Services-System_Properties_Management.html

Great! Thank you, Elias.

"genman" wrote : To deploy the same .war file with a different context ... I'm not sure if this is allowed or not. You could have ${it.site.root2} or something ....

I guess this is not possible, since the service you suggested seems to apply AS-wide. Anyway, that's a great start to me. Thank you again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071535#4071535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071535