[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad: Validation still not working

wschwendt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 07:52:01 EDT 2007

workaround to get JSF RI validators to work with Trinidad:

trinidad-impl-1.2.1.jar contains a faces-config.xml file in its META-INF directory.

Edit this faces-config.xml file and remove all validator elements in this file.

Then the standard JSF RI validators are not replaced by a Trinidad implementation, and in turn validations works also with Trinidad components such as tr:inputText.

However, the Hibernate annotations validator with s:validateAll and constraints placed on the domain model doesn't appear to work yet.    I need to test this more thoroughly, for the time being I focused on the standard JSF validators.

Regards,

Wolfgang Schwendt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071561#4071561

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071561