[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Jbpm Identity component in Seam

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 08:11:16 EDT 2007

I have a similar problem in that my a User from one company performs an action that raises a Task for a user in another company (and there are many companies in the system). Both may have the same roles but I don't want all  users with this role to see this Task. The way that I have got around this (and it does feel a bit dirty) is to append the company Id to the role when I put it into the GroupActorIds at login (eg. '32:BOOKAPR'). Then when I do the assignment I do the same. Note that I only put the role into the Seam Identity (eg. 'BOOKAPR'). Works for me anyway.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071565#4071565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071565