[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - portlet web app being loaded prior to EAR

webhunter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 08:37:05 EDT 2007

I have a portlet web app which depends on some classes loaded from an EAR deployed in the same Jboss server. However, for some reason Jboss tries to deploy my portlet war  prior to my EAR and hence results in some classnot found exceptions. Once jboss starts with this error if I now redeploy the portlet it works fine (because the EAR is now already loaded).

Could you please advice on how to overcome the above problem during startup. Please note that my portlet only uses the EAR for making an ejb call and can not be part of the EAR itself.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071571#4071571

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071571