[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Multipe JBOSS server (with different versions)

ritu2p do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 10:46:22 EDT 2007

I have a similar situation. I have an installation of JBoss 3.2.7 running on a Windows 2003 server that cannot be disturbed.
Is it possible to install and run a newer version of JBoss (4.2.1) on the same server without conflicts?
In both installations, I would like to run the default instance of the server as a Windows Service ... for the 3.2.7 version, the service is already configured and running.

Thanks for any help.
Ritu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071637#4071637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071637