[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityConverter: Entity Manager not found

mgrouch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 15:07:31 EDT 2007

Yes. Requirement to use SMPC is a problem for me.
I load list of entities via Stateless Session EJB call (so no SMPC).
The entities are reverse engineered from DB at build time by hibernate tools (so no equals() method there).

Please, take a closer look at my code. Do you think solution provided by Seam for dropdowns is better than mine? So many people keep reporting issues with s:convertEntity...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071704#4071704

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071704