[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: What is the CONFIG_LISTEN_CLASS, and why is my app unabl

birwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 16:40:50 EDT 2007

Looks like there was an error in my jsf_core.tld. The entry <listener-class>|CONFIG_LISTEN_CLASS|</listener-class>
should have been <listener-class>com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener</listener-class>

This appears to have fixed my problem. I am wondering why, when I replaced my WAR file with one that did not have this tld file, that I was still getting this error? I removed all files in the tmp directory. I thought this would have removed anything in cache.

Anyone have any ideas why this is so?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071726#4071726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071726