[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Bind ip for JBOSS 4.2.1

nayabingi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 18:36:35 EDT 2007

Hello,

The Notes for jboss 4.2.x states
JBossAS now binds its services to localhost (127.0.0.1) default instead of binding to all available interfaces (0.0.0.0). I know if I execute run.sh -b 0.0.0.0 I can get it to bind to this address. Is there any other way I can set the bind address to 0.0.0.0? Like in run.sh or run.conf. I am using the java service wrapper at wrapper.tanukisoftware.org am not sure I can use the -b option. the service wrapper does use run.sh. An help with this will be appreciated.

Thank you,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071776#4071776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071776