[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - help me with Jboss Forums Problem?

Scott_Feng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 22:05:57 EDT 2007

Hi, All.
   I have encountered a porblem, when running jboss-forums. I use jboss-portal 2.6. I have modified the web.xml undering "jboss-4.2.1.GA\server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\conf" and added myfaces 1.1.5 jars, as http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Running2.6WithJBossAS4.2.xAndMyFaces. The console give me error information as follows:
    09:54:33,004 ERROR [DefaultPageControlPolicy] Rendering portlet window  produced an error
javax.portlet.PortletException: javax.portlet.PortletException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.jboss.portlet.forums.ui.ForumsJSFPortlet.doView(ForumsJSFPortlet.java:367)

        at org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet.restoreRequestAttributes(MyFacesGenericPortlet.java:290)
    In addition, I have encountered another error,when deploying the anonymous wrote : helloworldjsfportlet.war. Its error information is anonymous wrote : javax.faces.FacesException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jsf/html cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application.  I think  I have done the prerequisite.

    Can you help me with the two questions? Thanks a lot.
Scott.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071802#4071802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071802