[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: convertEntity with non-Id key?

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 01:26:14 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : So, I don't get *why* that affects the EntityConverter.  The integer ID is the one to use...

The key stays the same of course and thats why I said in post #3 that the change would probably be to SelectItems and not to convertEntity

"me, myself and I" wrote :
  | Could it be considered a useful feature? Some sort of optional insertedValue property for s:selectItems? One would think that convertEntity would probably still have to do the same things...

But JBSEAM-1589 seem to be just what I'm looking for. What is the status of that one? Will it be automagically included in the next beta or?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071828#4071828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071828