[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception thrown on Stateful Session Bean lifecycle

sverker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 05:26:39 EDT 2007

Ok, maybe I've found it. Look at this:

  |     	queue = new PriorityBlockingQueue<QueueItem>(result.size(), new Comparator<QueueItem>() {
  | 			public int compare(QueueItem o1, QueueItem o2) {
  | 				// This will cause the queue to be sorted in the inverse natural order
  | 				// i.e. higher numerical value of priority attribute gives higher priority
  | 				return -o1.getPriority().compareTo(o2.getPriority());
  | 			}
  |     	});

The stacktrace says the problem is to instanciate
CallHandlerActionBean$1, i.e. an anonymous inner class of CallHandlerActionBean. I had searched for it before but didn't find it until now.

This kind of constructions are quite common in example code but obviously easy to blow a big hole in the foot...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071914#4071914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071914