[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with timer !

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 06:46:36 EDT 2007

Hi,

I try to use timer function...

Here, there is my task definition :

  | <task name="Verification par le responsable" notify='yes'>
  |          <timer duedate='5 seconds'>
  |             <action class='fr.....timeoutHandler' />
  |          </timer>
  |          <controller>
  |             <variable name="date_debut" access="read"></variable>
  |             <variable name="date_fin" access="read"></variable>
  |          </controller>
  |          <assignment class="fr.....ResponsableAssignmentHandler">
  |          </assignment>
  | </task>

But, when I deploy this definition process, all my process is ok, but timer don't work...

When I go to my oracle database, I see that in task definition, there is duedate to null !!

(I use jpdl suite and jbpm-console whith jboss AS to deply the process on oracle !)

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071945#4071945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071945