[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Error with JSF webapp on AS 4.2.1 + Portal 2.6

viggo.navarsete do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 08:23:06 EDT 2007

I'm also having a similar problem, first using Portal 2.6.0, but also after upgrading to Portal 2.6.1.GA. The way I upgraded the portal was to remove the jboss-portal.sar from my deploy directory, and replacing it with the new one. Could there be cached information which causes the same error as prior to the upgrade? Do I also have to upgrade the JBoss AS server from 4.2.0.GA to 4.2.1?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071983#4071983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071983