[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException trying to connect

atuljboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 13:01:25 EDT 2007

Actually I tried putting that as well. But I am getting the same exception. I do have a similar other setup that does not give this problem. I am trying to find what is the difference between the two setups. The one that is giving the problem is from the jboss install archive without any changes to it.

Will keep posted if i do find something. But if anybody has a similar issue would appreciate if they can give me some hints.

Thanks.

"GRatcliffe" wrote : Hi,

  | For remote JNDI access to the JBoss server we use the following:
  |
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  |   | java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
  |   | java.naming.provider.url=jnp://localhost:1099
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072108#4072108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072108