[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Embeddable EJB3 Container on WebLogic 9.2: Too Good to b

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 14:33:16 EDT 2007

You'd really prefer to be running on the app server directly to take full advantage of all its capabilities.  So, I'd rather be running on JBoss or even Glassfish than on embedded JBoss in  Weblogic.  When that isn't an option, then I'd be very comfortable running embedded JBoss.  I've only run embedded JBoss in Tomcat, but when I do I'm barely aware that it is there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072151#4072151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072151