[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Embeddable EJB3 Container on WebLogic 9.2: Too Good to b

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 14:50:24 EDT 2007

Believe me, it it were up to me, I would love to run my app on JBoss.  Unfortunately, the platform of choice for my client is WebLogic--and old-school WebLogic at that.  So I have no recourse.

Given that constraint though, I have to admit it is really cool that I can deploy an EJB3 app to WebLogic without any worries.

Does anyone else have any experiences or tips they care to share?

Thanks, Norman.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072164#4072164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072164