[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Forward JBOSS ports & also set default applet

EnriqueI do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 17:54:49 EDT 2007

Hi, I have two issues. They seem fairly simple, I just don't know where to start.

First issue: I want to forward all requests to port 80 to port 443 (SSL).

I suppose I would use Connector port="80" and then follow that with redirectPort="443" but that doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas?

Second issue: How do I change the splash page for jboss? Currently I have an application at website.com:8080/portal/     I want that application to be viewed just from website.com:8080   (and after resolving issue 1, just website.com).

Thanks in advance for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072224#4072224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072224