[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam request processing

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 19:29:06 EDT 2007

I've not seen anyone come up with an end-to-end picture, but all the parts decompose cleanly.  The JSF request processing is fairly well documented.  You can see the Seam integration points in faces-config.xml in the main JAR.  From there, Seam does all of it's magic.  I'm sure we could do better at documenting that, but it's not too hard to get a good picture of what is going on under the hood if you really need it.    Once you get looking, post your specific questions back here.  There are plenty of people here who would be happy to take the time to explain any sticky parts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072246#4072246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072246