[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - weird problem with Firefox, contentType, Seam 2.0

tuxzilla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 20:36:00 EDT 2007

I just upgraded my app to Seam 2.0 from Seam 1.2.1. The UI in firefox is now pretty badly broken. I have mixed javascript with jstl to dynamically generate javascript through a loop. Now the same code is fine in IE, but broken in Firefox. What is weird is that when I saved the source to the same webapp directory, renamed it to *.html, then the page shows up fine in firefox. I read elsewhere JSF1.2 will set contentType to application/xhtml+xml instead of text/html. Could contentType be the cause of the problem? What would be a workaround for this?

Can I overwrite the contentType from JSF1.2 to reset back to text/html?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072259#4072259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072259