[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: :: Regarding using Software Load balancer Mod_jk1.2.23 w

lludlow2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 23:09:36 EDT 2007

You seem to be referencing your mod_jk config twice.

1.anonymous wrote : 1. httpd.conf
  | Added the following piece to the existing file under the mensioned dir:
  |
  | Code:
  |
  | # Include mod_jk configuration file
  | Include conf/mod-jk.conf
  |
  | # Configure mod_jk
  | #
  | JkWorkersFile conf/workers.properties
  | JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log
  | JkLogLevel debug
  |
  | JkMount /web-console/* node1
  | JkMount /jmx-console/* node1
  | JkMount /mambo/* node1
  | JkMount /*.jsp node1
  | JkMount /servlet/* node1
  |
  | LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so

By having "Include conf/mod-jk.conf" you are reading the mod_jk.conf below

2.anonymous wrote :
  | 2. mod-jk.conf
  | # Mount your applications
  | JkMount /web-console/* loadbalancer
  | JkMount /jmx-console/* loadbalancer
  | JkMount /mambo/* loadbalancer
  |
  | # You can use external file for mount points.
  | # It will be checked for updates each 60 seconds.
  | # The format of the file is: /url=worker
  | # /examples/*=loadbalancer
  | JkMountFile conf/uriworkermap.properties
  |

>From what I can see you are mounting your applications 2 times with different workers and loading the mod_jk.so twice as well.

Also there is no need to use JkMount and have the workers listed in the uriworkermap.properties.

To simplify things I put the include in my httpd.conf, and remove the uriworkermap.properties (comment out or delete from mod_jk.conf)

Hope this helps

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072280#4072280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072280