[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Where to route obsolete parent token in token multiplica

karmen38 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 01:26:54 EDT 2007

Hi Ed,

Thank you for the reply. I made this token-generating node a fork. One of the transition is the transition with the specific name "root". In the node action I route the root token (the one that came into the node with the list variable) to this "root" transition. The other, generated, tokens leave to all other transitions except the "root" one.

It all works perfectly. I can now even route the root token to any node in the workflow right in the flow definition. It seems like exactly what I needed.

Thank you,
Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072313#4072313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072313