[jboss-user] [Remoting] - bisocket usage as a tunneling connection

erezharari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 03:18:42 EDT 2007

would bisocket do for a tunneling connection?
say i have a client machine i want to connect to from my server.
the client machine is behind the firewall and the server is on the internet.

so i want the client machine to connect to my server and the connection to be kept open (tunneling) with keep alive pulses.

from now on (once connected) i want the server to be able to call the client in a request - response manner, as if the client is a 'server'.

i also want the connection/connections to support a pool of connections, so i can have multiple concurrent requests.

i also want the connection to use https or ssl on tcp/ip.

and my Q is: is bisocket the tool for me? and if it is - how?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072343#4072343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072343