[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Passing data between nested conversations

jfbenck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 04:12:47 EDT 2007

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your reply. The option to retrieve the data from the parent scope was clear to me, however the question is how to add this object to the parent scope?  Outjection is probably an option, however: is there a risk of naming-clashes between the different objects, is the code and resulting behaviour clear to other developers, how is the name for the result object defined? I'm thus inquiring for some best practices and potential pit falls.

Passing data to the child scope is indeed not much of a problem using e.g. the mentioned parameters or just performing calls on the object directly.

Jeroen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072363#4072363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072363